Helping You Choose The Right Heating Fuel
The Benefits Of Oil Heat
- Oil heat is clean – 95% cleaner today than 25 years ago
- Oil heat is safe – it does not burn in a liquid state and is non-explosive
- Oil heat is efficient – new technologies can make your oil heat system run at efficiency ratings as high as 91.5%
- Oil heat is dependable – with more than 40 countries producing crude oil and new reserves constantly being found, you can depend on a steady supply for years to come
- Oil heat is comfortable – enjoy superior comfort as your home is heated evenly and consistently
- Oil heat is economical – oil heat produces 40 percent more heat than natural gas or propane for the same price
- Oil heat is cost-effective – converting your home to natural gas can cost more than $10,000
- Overall value – you have a choice about who delivers your fuel and equipment, unlike with other major utilities
Don’t Pay More With Propane And Natural Gas
Propane delivers inferior heating ratings compared to oil. Even a 95 percent efficient propane system does not deliver the same heating rating as an 85 percent fuel oil system. Combined with the higher cost of propane, you are definitely getting less for your money.
Although we have several brands of choice, we can install a particular brand of product our customers may prefer.
Montanari Fuel Service, Inc.
15 South Street
Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877
Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Norwalk, Oxford, Ridgefield, Southbury, Stamford, Weston, Westport, Wilton
Bedford Hills, Bedford, Brewster, Carmel, Katonah, Carmel, Katonah, Lewisboro, North Salem, Pound Ridge, South Salem, Waccabuc